Good Afternoon,

As we continue to receieve information about the current negotiations between CUPE and the Province and the impact on schools, we are required to address them in a responsible manner.  Therefore, the board has informed schools to cancel or where possible postpone field trips and student excursions.  If you have already paid for a school trip through Cash-on-line you will be reembursed if the trip is cancelled.  If you have not yet registered your child for an upcoming field trip please delay doing so until further notice.

Regards,

Vic Longo

Principal